Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 coming to AT&T Starting Today | $50 Off with Smartphone Bundle
AT&T is now offering you the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 8.0, available for purchase at www.att.com starting July 15. Buy the tablet for $18.50 per month with $0 down and no annual service contract1, or $269.99 with a two year wireless agreement.2 The tablet will be available in AT&T stores on July 25. Additionally, for a limited time, customers that purchase the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 on a 2-year wireless agreement and bundle it with any Samsung Galaxy smartphone from AT&T, will receive an extra $50 off the tablet.3
Available in white, the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 combines value with versatility. The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat and has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor that lets you move quickly between a variety of entertainment options. The tablet also includes the following features:
- Dynamic 8-inch HD Display: Get lost in a movie or video with the Galaxy Tab 4’s dynamic 8-inch HD display that shows video in crisp 1080p.
- Multi-User Mode: It’s easy to share this tablet with Multi-User Mode, which allows up to seven of your friends and family members setup their own individual logins for a personalized tablet experience.4
- 3 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera: 3 megapixel rear-facing camera takes clear, colorful pictures that you can post directly to social media.
- Multi Window™ View: Watch a movie while also playing a game with the Multi Window™ view, which enables you to use two applications side by side.5
- Internal Memory and Storage Space: With up to 16GB of internal memory, as well as up to an additional 64GB of expandable memory, the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 has the storage space for you to take your music, photos, and movies where you go.6
- WatchON™: Turns the tablet into a universal TV remote with WatchOn. Connect to a compatible TV so that you can find your favorite show effortlessly.
- 4450 mAh Battery: The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is dependable, with a 4450 mAh battery.
As demand for connected tablets continues to grow, AT&T has established itself as a leading tablet provider by offering you a large selection of tablets with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 8.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2. The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 is a great addition to AT&T’s tablet portfolio and AT&T brings you this latest technology on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.7
Whether your kids want to watch a movie on your road trip, or you want to listen to music in the airport while you wait for your flight to paradise, the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 will keep you entertained all the way to your destination.
1Tablet Installment Agreement: Requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement, qualifying credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If cancel wireless service remaining device balance is due. Other charges and restrictions apply. See a participating store for details.
2$269.99 pricing. Requires 2-year agreement with qualifying data plan. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, and restrictions apply. Pricing Requirements: www.att.com/att/planner/index.html#fbid=yRbS77904im.
3Offer ends 9/11/2014, while promo supplies last, select locations only. Requires 2-year wireless or AT&T Nextsm installment agreement on smartphone and 2-year wireless agreement on tablet. Qualifying wireless service required on both. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, charges and restrictions may apply. Visit a store for offer requirements.
4Multi-User Mode does not support all applications.
5Only apps found within the Multi Window™ panel can be opened at the same time.
6Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
7Reliability based on nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
– See more at: http://blogs.att.net/consumerblog/story/a7795912#sthash.Gc3gp1i5.dpuf