MSI announces AMD stacked GX60- A10 chip with Radeon HD7970m graphics
AMD has been leading graphics innovation with the AMD Radeon™ series of GPUs. Lately, we have been advancing state of the art of graphics technology with the AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series of notebook GPUs by providing uncompromising performance, immersive features, and intelligent battery life.
Today MSI has partnered with AMD to launch a great new gaming notebook based on the HD 7000M Series of mobile graphics for incredible gaming at an affordable price.
The MSI GX60 is equipped with an AMD A10 4600M Quad Core CPU, and the AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M GPU. The latter features the award-winning GCN Architecture for superior DirectX® 11 gaming and tremendous compute performance. In addition to this awesome core hardware, MSI has also installed a ton of features & technologies in the GX60 to create a perfect platform for gamers.
Key MSI GX60 Features:
- Full HD (1920×1080) non-glare display
- Steel Series Keyboard for improved durability and response
- Killer™ Gaming LAN for fast, low-latency gaming and downloading
- Audio Boost for high-fidelity gaming on headsets
Key AMD technologies:
- Graphics Core Next – A 28nm/DirectX® 11-ready graphics architecture
- AMD App Acceleration – Uses the GPU to accelerate everyday applications like browsers, video editors, and enhance image quality & video playback
- AMD Eyefinity Technology – Game on up to 3 displays with VGA, HDMI and mDP
- AMD Enduro technology – Get great graphics performance & extended battery life
The MSI GX60 is perfectly suited for high-resolution gaming, and can double up as a great option for 3D rendering or video editing, at home on the move. If you are a gamer wanting a new, high-end desktop replacement with few compromises, then the MSI GX60 is one of the best-designed machines on the market.
To learn more about the MSI GX60 and where to buy, click here.
Finally, to learn more about AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M Graphics head over here.