Azulle Byte 3 Mini-PC
A look at what’s under the hood
- Progressively powerful, the Byte3 sports a Quad Core Intel® Apollo Lake N3450 Processor equipped with 4 GB or 8 GB of RAM and 32 GB of eMMC storage. Therefore, the Byte3 delivers an upgraded computing experience when compared to the Byte Plus. Not only is it faster, it is better able to manage multiple tabs and multiple applications – overall a much smoother ride.
- Storage is never an issue with the Micro SD card slot which accommodates up to 256 GB, demonstrating that light and lean doesn’t have to mean sacrificing convenience.
- A high-performance storage option, the M.2 slot, is the other spicy ingredient (a feature-offering of the Byte 3). M.2 interfaces are smaller than the alternatives, but provide higher speeds to get through the storage. The 2280 SATA allows for theoretical speeds as high as 6 GB/s.
So, what can you actually do with this itty-bitty thing?
As Shakespeare said, “Though she be but little, she is fierce.” The Byte3 goes well beyond the basic home and business workstation – browsing the web, checking emails, online banking and shopping, and the Microsoft 365 suite of applications. Who wouldn’t expect at least that much? The Byte3, however, also brings:
Sit on the couch and fire up Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and other video services. Of course, you can also play music, or browse photos.
Living Room Video Conferencing Hub
Connect a webcam to your mini PC, and install your software of choice, place the webcam on top of your TV and you’re ready to make a video call on the big screen.
Share documents with co-workers in your small business or make family photos accessible to everyone in your home.
Digital Signage Capability
The Byte3 can send alternating words and images to LED, LCD, and plasma displays or kiosks in order to target specific market segments with customized messages.
USB Type-C Port If it’s all about what you can plug in and plug out …
- Byte3 has 4 USB ports 2 (3.0), 1 (2.0) and 1 type C.
- Type C USB ports feature a new, smaller connector shape that is reversible, and therefore easier to plug in. It also offers up to double the transfer speed of USB 3 at 10 Gbps. While connectors are not backwards-compatible, the standards are, so adapters can be used with older devices. Connect it to your monitor and stream videos and other content.
- The Byte Plus only came with wi-fi and Bluetooth, but the Byte3 comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
and a IR receiver. You can now use infrared control to control the Byte3.
The Byte3 will officially release July 28, 2017 and is available for pre-order now on Azulle’s official website.
We are a U.S.-based technology company that coalesced around the principle that technology should be more accessible and fulfill the real and varied needs of real people. What started as a small group of individuals in 2013 with a single product, has now become one of the fastest growing major PC companies in the world.
How did we do that? We worked closely with our customers and learned about their day-to-day challenges and obstacles. That helped us to develop effective solutions that made technology simpler and easier to use. With the support and loyalty of our customers, Azulle continues to grow across all geographic regions and customer segments, offering mini PCs, PC sticks, and accessories.
Create – Enhance – Innovate… Technology Inspired by Real People.