Acer announces new products at IFA
- The Acer Swift 5 (SF515-51T) (which was previewed in May at our New York GPC) is officially launched as the world’s lightest 15-inch notebook. The magnesium-lithium alloy cover
sand magnesium-aluminum palm rest keep it durable and sturdy. It weighs just 990 grams (2.2 pounds). It’s a productivity powerhouse with 8th Gen Intel Core i7 and i5 processors. It will be available in N. America in Jan. 2019 starting at $1,099.
- The Acer OJO 500 Windows Mixed Reality Headset brings several significant new features to this class of Windows Mixed Reality headsets including innovative visual and audio technologies and a detachable design for easy cleaning and sharing. Available in N. America in November with an MSRP of $399.
- The Predator Thronos gaming chair has an ergonomic design, support for four 27-inch gaming monitors, and a steel structure design with killer aesthetics.
- The Aspire Z 24 is a stylish and powerful all-in-one, making it ideal as the centerpiece for any home. Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i7+ processors and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics, it will be available in N. America in October starting at $899.
- The Acer Swift 5 (SF514-53T) is our new thin-and light w/ a full HD 14-inch display with the latest 8th Gen Intel Core processors and a durable magnesium-lithium alloy/magnesium-aluminum design.
- In addition, we announced several new models in our Swift 3 line with 13.3 and 14-inch displays with slimmer bezels, sleek designs and the latest technologies. The Acer Swift 3 with 14-inch display (SF314-55) will be available in North America in November, starting at $799.99.
- The Chromebook 514 is our new 14-inch Chromebook with an aluminum chassis and long 12-hour battery life. It will be available starting in October at $349.99.
- Our Aspire 3, 5 and 7 notebook lines were updated with the latest technologies and features ranging from prosumers focused on design and creation to budget-friendly models for families.
- The Predator XB273K gaming monitor offers ultra-high definition (3840×2160) immersion and NVIDIA G-SYNC for buttery smooth gameplay in a 27-inch design. It will be available in N. America in Q4 and has an MSRP of $1299.
- The 27-inch Acer Nitro XV273K gaming monitor features AMD Radeon FreeSync and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost to deliver extremely-high refresh rates and ultra-high resolution. It will be available in N. America in Q4 and has an MSRP of $899 MSRP.