HyperX Kicks Off 2020 with All-New PC and Console Gaming Lineup
HyperX Kicks Off 2020 with All-New PC and Console Gaming Lineup at CES and Record Market Momentum
Underscoring its “We’re all Gamers” Philosophy, Gaming Pioneer HyperX Unveils New Mice, Headsets, Keyboards and More at CES
LAS VEGAS (CES) – Jan. 6, 2020 – Committed to expanding its high-performance product line since its inception in 2013 with gaming headsets, HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced new additions across its award-winning gaming accessories and memory lineup. The newest products being shown at CES include the Cloud FlightTM S wireless gaming headset, Alloy Origins™ RGB gaming keyboard with HyperX Aqua mechanical switches, Pulsefire Raid gaming mouse, FURY Ultra RGB gaming mouse pad, as well as FURY DDR4 DIMM and Impact DDR4 SODIMM memory modules. HyperX also revealed two new ChargePlay Clutch™ solutions for convenient charging and docking of Switch Joy-Con™ controllers and mobile devices.
The new additions come off the heels of major HyperX market milestones – with over 10 million gaming headsets, one million gaming keyboards and 65 million memory modules shipped in 2019 – and leading market share for PC-compatible headsets according to the latest NPD data. Since developing the first HyperX Cloud gaming headset in 2014, HyperX has produced 30 headset models, establishing itself as a leading PC and console gaming headset brand and moving into the lifestyle market with its Cloud MIX line of headsets and a full network of “We’re All Gamers” lifestyle brand ambassadors spanning different backgrounds – from Grammy award winner Post Malone to JuJu Smith-Schuster of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Gordon Hayward of the Boston Celtics.
“With an unwavering commitment to the ‘We’re All Gamers’ philosophy, the HyperX CES lineup reflects our evolution of catering to enthusiast PC gamers to console gamers to mobile gamers and beyond,” said Mark Leathem, general manager, HyperX. “Whether competing in an online PC tournament or playing the latest title on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation or Xbox, HyperX’s latest gaming peripherals and memory solutions provide the best in class for gamers as we drive HyperX to the next phase of growth.”
The latest HyperX line of products add new levels of comfort, convenience, customization and performance are designed to enhance gameplay at all levels.
• HyperX Cloud FlightTM S – Building on the success of Cloud Flight, Cloud Flight S is a wireless headset offering up to 30 hours1 of battery life and features free-standing Qi certified wireless charging.2 Sporting a closed cup design with 90-degree rotating ear cups, Cloud Flight S provides an immersive in-game audio experience with HyperX custom-tuned virtual 7.1 surround sound3 and 50mm drivers broadcasting at 2.4 GHz. Cloud Flight S includes a detachable microphone with LED mic mute indicator. The PC, PS4™ and PS4™ Pro ready headset also comes with intuitive earcup controls to adjust game and chat volume that is customizable using HyperX NGENUITY software.
• HyperX Alloy OriginsTM Gaming Keyboard – Alloy Origins mechanical keyboard is built using tactile HyperX Aqua mechanical switches and features RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels. The keyboard features an aluminum body with an aircraft-grade brushed finish for durability and stability, plus a spacesaving layout to maximize desktop real estate for ultimate mouse movement. The USB Type-C to USB Type-A keyboard cable is also detachable. Alloy Origins offers advanced customization features for lighting and macros, including simple customizable per-key lighting effects.5 With on-board memory, users may save up to three Alloy Origins profiles for on-the- go gaming using HyperX NGENUITY software. The keyboard also includes 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover.
• HyperX Pulsefire Raid – Pulsefire Raid RGB is an ergonomic mouse designed for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands. Pulsefire Raid is designed for accurate, fluid and responsive tracking, without acceleration, featuring 11 programmable buttons and a Pixart 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customizable6 native DPI settings allow gamers to monitor settings with an LED indicator. In addition, the mouse includes Omron switches with 20M click reliability. Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY allows gamers to set macros, adjust DPI and customize RGB lighting effects.
• HyperX FURY Ultra – The FURY Ultra mouse pad features a radiant 360-degree RGB light ring and light bar that is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software. The gaming surface utilizes a micro-textured hard surface with anti-slip rubber base that offers performance, speed and stability.
New HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Speeds – FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB modules are cost-effective, high-performance upgrades for Intel and AMD’s latest platforms. FURY modules include Intel XMP Certified or XMP-ready profiles and are ready for AMD Ryzen. FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB will now be available in 3600MHz and 3733MHz frequency versions, 8GB and 16GB modules, and kit capacities up to 64GB.
• New HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM Capacity Additions – HyperX Impact DDR4 offers powerful performance for small form factor machines. Impact DDR4 offers Plug N Play7 features for automatic overclocking to the highest published frequency within the system speed allowance and is Ryzen and Intel XMP-ready in capacities up to 32GB modules and kit configurations up to 64GB.
• HyperX ChargePlay ClutchTM for Nintendo Switch – The ChargePlay Clutch charging case for Nintendo SwitchTM features 6000mAh battery and LED charge level indicators. The charging case
offers detachable rubber Joy-ConTM grips and a kickstand for gaming in tabletop mode. The charging case provides convenient and secure docking via USB Type-C connector.
• HyperX ChargePlay ClutchTM for Mobile – ChargePlay Clutch for mobile offers a secure docking system that will clutch the mobile device tightly and is equipped with rubber-textured controller grips. The ChargePlay Clutch is certified for Qi wireless charging and offers a removable 3000mAh battery pack that doubles as a power bank with LED charge indicators and a USB port.
The new HyperX products will be on display and demonstrated at CES during CES Unveiled, Pepcom Digital Experience and in the HyperX demo suite at the Venetian Hotel (Tower Suite #29-335), Jan. 6-9. Media can arrange to view the latest products and meet with HyperX by contacting email@example.com.
Availability The new products will be available through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets as follows:
• Cloud FlightTM S wireless gaming headset – Available beginning in February at $159.99 MSRP • Alloy OriginsTM RGB (with Aqua switches) gaming keyboard – Available beginning in March at $109.99 MSRP • Pulsefire Raid gaming mouse – Available beginning in January at $59.99 MSRP • FURY Ultra RGB gaming mouse pad – Available beginning in January at $54.99 MSRP • ChargePlay ClutchTM for Nintendo Switch – Available beginning in January at $59.99 MSRP ChargePlay ClutchTM for Mobile – Available beginning Q2 at $59.99 MSRP FURY DDR4 & FURY DDR4 RGB 3600MHz and 3733MHz speeds – Available beginning in January starting at $70.00 MSRP • Impact DDR4 SODIMMs up to 3200MHz and 64GB kits – Available beginning in January starting at $158.00 MSRP
Cloud Flight S Specifications:
Part Number HX-HSCFS-SG/WW
Headphone Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets Type: Circumaural, Closed back Frequency response: 10Hz–22kHz Impedance: 32 Ω Sound pressure level: 99.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz T.H.D.: < 1% Weight: 310g Weight with mic: 320g Cable length and type: USB charge cable (1m)
Microphone Element: Electret condenser microphone Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz Sensitivity: -40.5dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Battery life1 30 hours
Wireless Range4 2.4 GHz Up to 20 meters
Alloy Origins RGB Gaming Keyboard Specifications:
Part Number HX-KB7RDX-US
Keyboard Switch: HyperX Aqua Switch Type: Mechanical Backlight: DIP RGB LED Light effects: Per key RGB lighting5 and 5 brightness levels. On board memory: 3 profiles Connection type: USB Type-C to USB Type-A Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting Key rollover: N-key mode LED indicator: Yes Media control: Yes Game Mode: Yes OS compatibility: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Key Switches Switch: HyperX Aqua Switch Operation Style: Tactile Actuation Force: 45g Key Travel Distance: 1.8 mm Total Travel: 3.8 mm Life Span (Keystrokes): 80 million Cable Type: Detachable, Braided USB Cable Length: 1.8 m Dimensions Width: 442.5 mm Depth: 132.5 mm Height: 36.39 mm Weight (Keyboard and cable): 1075g
Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse Specifications:
Part Number HX-MC005B
Mouse Shape: Ergonomic Sensor: Premium Pixart PMW3389 Resolution: up to 16,000 DPI DPI presets: 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI Speed: 450 IPS Acceleration: 50G Buttons: 11 Left / Right buttons switches: Omron Left / Right buttons durability: 20 million clicks Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors) Light effects: 2 RGB lighting zones
On board memory: 1 profile Connection type: USB 2.0 Polling rate: 1000Hz Cable type: Braided Dimensions L: 127.8 mm W: 71.0mm H: 41.5 mm Cable length: 1.8m Weight (without cable): Approximately 95g8 Weight (with cable): Approximately 125g
FURY Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad Specifications:
Part Number HX-MPFU-M Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting Cable type: Braided Weight: 580g Thickness: 5.0mm Dimensions: Width: 359.4mm Length: 299.4mm Cable length: 1.8m Material: Plastic
FURY DDR4 Specifications:
Capacities: • Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB • Kits of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB • Kits of 4: 64GB, 128GB Frequencies 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 3000MHz, 3200MHz, 3600MHz, 3733MHz Latencies CL15, CL16, CL17, CL19 Voltages 1.2V, 1.35V Operating Temperatures 0°C to 85°C Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.1mm x 7.2mm
Part Number Frequency Latency Voltage Capacity MSRP
HX424C15FB3/32 2400MHz CL15 1.2V 32GB $157.00
HX424C15FB3K2/64 2400Mhz CL15 1.2V 64GB (Kit of 2) $314.00
HX424C15FB3K4/128 2400MHz CL15 1.2V 128GB (Kit of 4) $627.00
HX426C16FB3/32 2666MHz CL16 1.2V 32GB $157.00
HX426C16FB3K2/64 2666MHz CL16 1.2V 64GB (Kit of 2) $314.00
HX426C16FB3K4/128 2666MHz CL16 1.2V 128GB (Kit of 4) $627.00
HX430C16FB3/32 3000MHz CL16 1.35V 32GB $164.00
HX430C16FB3K2/64 3000MHz CL16 1.35V 64GB (Kit of 2) $327.00
HX430C16FB3K4/128 3000MHz CL16 1.35V 128GB (Kit of 4) $653.00
HX432C16FB3/32 3200MHz CL16 1.35V 32GB $169.00
HX432C16FB3K2/64 3200MHz CL16 1.35V 64GB (Kit of 2) $33.700
HX432C16FB3K4/128 3200MHz CL16 1.35V 128GB (Kit of 4) $673.00
HX436C17FB3/8 3600MHz CL17 1.35 8GB $55.00
HX436C17FB3K2/16 3600MHz CL17 1.35 16GB (Kit of 2) $110.00
HX436C17FB3K4/32 3600MHz CL17 1.35 32GB (Kit of 4) $219.00
HX436C17FB3/16 3600MHz CL17 1.35 16GB $105.00
HX436C17FB3K2/32 3600MHz CL17 1.35 32GB (Kit of 2) $210.00
HX436C17FB3K4/64 3600MHz CL17 1.35 64GB (Kit of 4) $419.00
HX437C19FB3/8 3700MHz CL19 1.35 8GB $56.00
HX437C19FB3K2/16 3700MHz CL19 1.35 16GB (Kit of 2) $112.00
HX437C19FB3/16 3700MHz CL19 1.35 16GB $108.00
HX437C19FB3K2/32 3700MHz CL19 1.35 32GB (Kit of 2) $215.00
FURY DDR4 RGB Specifications:
Capacities • Singles: 8GB, 16GB • Kits of 2: 16GB, 32GB • Kits of 4: 64GB Frequencies 3600MHz, 3733MHz Latencies CL17, CL19 Voltage 1.35V Operating Temperatures 0°C to 70°C Dimensions: 133.35mm x 41.24mm x 7mm
Part Number Frequency Latency Voltage Capacity MSRP
HX436C17FB3A/8 3600MHz CL17 1.35 8GB $61.00
HX436C17FB3AK2/16 3600MHz CL17 1.35 16GB (Kit of 2) $121.00
HX436C17FB3AK4/32 3600MHz CL17 1.35 32GB (Kit of 4) $242.00
HX436C17FB3A/16 3600MHz CL17 1.35 16GB $111.00
HX436C17FB3AK2/32 3600MHz CL17 1.35 32GB (Kit of 2) $222.00
HX436C17FB3AK4/64 3600MHz CL17 1.35 64GB (Kit of 4) $443.00
HX437C19FB3A/8 3700MHz CL19 1.35 8GB $63.00
HX437C19FB3AK2/16 3700MHz CL19 1.35 16GB (Kit of 2) $126.00
HX437C19FB3A/16 3700MHz CL19 1.35 16GB $114.00
HX437C19FB3AK2/32 3700MHz CL19 1.35 32GB (Kit of 2) $227.00
Impact DDR4 SODIMM Specifications:
Capacities: • Singles: 32GB • Kits of 2: 64GB Frequencies 2400MHz, 2600MHz, 2933MHz, 3200MHz Latencies CL15, CL16, CL17, CL20 Voltage 1.2V Operating Temperatures 0°C to 85°C Dimensions: 69.6mm x 30mm
Part Number Frequency Latency Voltage Capacity MSRP
HX424S15IB/32 2400MHz CL15 1.2 32GB $158.00
HX424S15IBK2/64 200MHz CL15 1.2 64GB (Kit of 2) $315.00
HX426S16IB/32 2600MHz CL16 1.2 32GB $158.00
HX426S16IBK2/64 2600MHz CL16 1.2 64GB (Kit of 2) $315.00
HX429S17IB/32 2933MHz CL17 1.2 32GB $165.00
HX429S17IBK2/64 2933MHz CL17 1.2 64GB (Kit of 2) $329.00
HX432S20IB/32 3200MHz CL20 1.2 32GB $202.00
HX432S20IBK2/64 3200MHz CL20 1.2 64GB (Kit of 2) $403.00
1 Tested at 50% headphone volume 2 Qi wireless charger sold separately 3 Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a 2-channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones 4 Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions 5 Per key RGB lighting customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software 6 Customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software 7 HyperX Plug N Play memory will run in DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. HyperX Plug N Play DDR4 products support XMP 2.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile. 8 In 2019, a small quantity was shipped with the weight published incorrectly (e.g., 89 grams). This specification will be updated and revised to reflect the correct weight This incorrect specification will be removed from the packaging moving forward starting Q1 2020. https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/support/technical/products?model=hx-mc005b
About HyperX HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, PC, console and mobile power users with high-performance components. For 16 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for all types of gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, charging accessories for console players, USB flash drives, and mousepads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand is known for consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and over-clockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 65 million memory modules and 10 million gaming headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC, console or mobile device at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
Website: http://www.hyperxgaming.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/HyperX Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hyperx/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hyperxcommunity Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kingstonhyperx
# # Editor’s Note: For additional information or executive interviews, please contact Mark Tekunoff, Kingston Technology Company, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-438-2791(Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room here.
Kingston, the Kingston logo, HyperX and the HyperX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All registered trademarks and trademarks are property of their respective owners.