How to Setup Face ID on the iPhone X!!!
Face ID is the new security lock system for the iPhone X, no more finger print scanners. Your face will unlock your device. The Setup process is relatively easy.
Step 1: Got to Setting
Step 2: Go to Face ID & Password
Step 3: Click Setup Face ID.
Follow on screen instruction by rotating your face in-front of the true depth camera to allow full mapping.
and your are done.
Don’t believe m, check out the video below.
You can always use your passcode instead of Face ID, and it’s still required
under the following circumstances:
• The device has just been turned on or restarted.
• The device hasn’t been unlocked for more than 48 hours.
• The passcode hasn’t been used to unlock the device in the last 156 hours
(six and a half days) and Face ID has not unlocked the device in the last
• The device has received a remote lock command.
• After five unsuccessful attempts to match a face.
• After initiating power off/Emergency SOS by pressing and holding either
volume button and the side button simultaneously for 2 seconds