Chefling Makes It Easy to Throw Together a Celebratory Meal for Mother’s Day
The Most Common Ingredients in Your Pantry are All You Need
for a Mouth-Watering Mother’s Day Meal
Chefling Simplifies the Cooking Experience, Making it Easy to
Throw Together a Celebratory Meal for Mom
SUNNYVALE, Calif. – May 8, 2018 – This Mother’s Day, show mom how much she is loved and appreciated by taking something off her plate – and replacing it with a delicious meal. Chefling, the ultimate solution for the smart kitchen, can help you easily whip-up a memorable and heartfelt Mother’s Day meal by using what is already in your pantry. With features including inventory organization, intuitive recipe suggestion and shopping list management, the Chefling app will serve up the best recipes based on what you have in the kitchen, requiring little-to-no trips to the grocery store, and at no additional cost.
The most common pantry items added by users on Chefling’s platform include:
Chances are that you already have the ingredients required to put together a savory (or sweet!) Mother’s Day meal. And, if you aren’t exactly sure what to make, here are some of the most popular suggested recipes that Chefling app users create with these commonly found ingredients, which are perfect for a Mother’s Day meal or two:
- Breakfast in Bed, Fluffy Pancakes
- Lavish Lunch, Roasted Lemon Thyme Chicken
- Dazzling Dinner, Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Decadent Dessert, Mini Baked Apple Pies
“Cooking can feel like a challenge when you have a kitchen full of ingredients but aren’t sure what to make or how to make it,” said Holly Sander, owner of TasteAndSee.com. “Chefling’s personalized recipes and intuitive grocery shopping capabilities take the complexity out of shopping and preparing meals, and allows you to create something delicious in the kitchen – every time.”
Chefling delivers cost-savings, convenience and a personalized assistant, and is the only smart kitchen solution that incorporates the following features in one engaging and easy-to-use app:
- Inventory Organization – easily add items to your pantry, monitor freshness and receive notifications when groceries are about to expire
- Intuitive Recipe Suggestion – Chefling suggests recipes based on what is already in your pantry
- Shopping List Management – simply click to add items to your shopping list; once purchased, swipe on the item or scan your receipt to instantly populate your pantry with the items
- Voice Assistant Integration – using voice-assistant technology1 to provide step-by-step cooking instructions and easily add items to your shopping list, the Chefling app is compatible with voice assistant devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home, allowing for a complete hands-free experience
“We want to make cooking easier and less stressful by providing users with a personal assistant to guide them in the kitchen,” said Amar Krishna, co-founder and CEO, Chefling, Inc. “Chefling helps users leverage existing pantry items and recipes so that they can focus on what matters most this Mother’s Day – celebrating mom.”
About Chefling, Inc.
Chefling, Inc. is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and provides users with the ultimate solution for the smart kitchen, delivering cost-savings, convenience and a personalized assistant. Chefling has developed the only smart kitchen app that incorporates inventory organization, intuitive recipe suggestion, shopping list management, and voice assistant integration into one platform to simplify the cooking experience. For more information, please visit www.chefling.net.