Audio-technica AT2020 USB+ Mic Review
The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+ condenser mic is a wonderful piece of audio hardware. Now I am no major audio expert; but I do know my sound and it produce some crisp audio mic reproductions. The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards. The audio quality off mic recordings is stellar, the ability to reduce the amount of gain when the The AT2020 USB+ retails for $169, providing user a small package that gives users a portable mic that delivers incredible sound and solid performance. But see for yourself in the video review below.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall