AT&T Nokia Lumia 925 Unboxing & Review
The Lumia 925 is finally available on the AT&T network, and this device we first saw on T-Mobile a few months back. Still carries the same pedigree of excellence and performance you would expect. The handset packs the same dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 1GB RAM and 8.7-megapixel OIS camera of the 920 and 928( with 6 lens instead of 5 like its predecessors), but the Lumia 925 is almost 50 grams (1.8 ounces) lighter than last year’s Lumia 920. Also only 8.8mm thin. Still housing the same 2,000mAh battery. The 925 model also sports an 4.5-inch Puremotion ClearBlack AMOLED screen, so while it matches the resolution of the existing 920 (1,280 x 768). Gorilla Glass 2, with ClearBlack tech and a high-brightness mode to improve outdoor visibility and the same super-sensitive touchscreen. Lets jump into the video and take a better look at the Lumia 925 on AT&T.
Some Camera features also found on the AT&T Lumia 925
- Nokia Pro Camera app lets you manually adjust flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and exposure.
- Nokia Smart Camera captures a series of 10 shots and gives you the opportunity to edit your photos using a range of effects:
- Best Shot takes several shots so you can choose your favorite one. It also suggests shots that have the best and sharpest frame.
- Action Shot takes one photo that shows a sequence of movement in a single image.
- Motion Focus creates an effect that the subject of your photo is moving at super speed by keeping the subject still and blurring the background. Unlike other cameras, with the Lumia 925 you don’t have to physically move or follow the action to create a motion blur photo.
- Change Faces combines your favorite expressions from a series of shots into a single perfect group photo.
- Remove Moving Object lets you erase unwanted details from your photos.