Microsoft Xbox One Feature update for Feb is live. This is a mandatory update that will happen automatically on the system throughout the weekend. The features were cosmetic in nature, but did bring in a battery indicator and better game manager. see below.
To find your Xbox One console’s operating system version:
- Press the Xbox button to return to Home.
- Press the Menu button and select Settings (or select Settings on the Home screen).
- Select System.
- Select Console info.
- Your operating system version is the third row down.
- Update to My Game & Apps to allow sorting of games and application lists, and separate queue lists for games, applications and installs
- Ability to delete game and application save data
- Improved installation and DLC management
- Addition of the controller battery power indicator
- Improved UI for accessing friends, achievements, messages, and party chat
- Game DVR app to be included in the Xbox OneGuide as an app channel
- Update to the boot progress indicators for system update
- Improve consistency of UX for update & install progress
- Separate game, application, and install queue lists
- Addition of USB keyboard support
|Stability and performance update
- Improved NAT detection
- Network Troubleshooter improvements
- Blu-ray quality improvements
- Significant performance and stability improvements