TCL Mobile Announces CES 2022 Product Lineup
Today at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), TCL Communication announced a host of mobile products that strengthen its rich portfolio of portable, smart devices:
- The TCL 30 Series, including the 30XE 5G and 30 V 5G smartphones, offer high-end features at an affordable price. Regional pricing and availability to come.
- Designed with a focus on eye protection, the NXTPAPER 10s tablet offers a paper-like display with built-in blue light reduction for $249. Coming to China and Europe in January 2022.
- The lightweight TAB 8 4G tablet is ideal for learning and creativity, while the TCL TAB 10L is perfect for entertainment and productivity. Coming to Europe in Q1, the TAB 8 4G will be priced at $129 and the TAB 10L at $99.
- A trio of tablets designed with children in mind, the TKEE MINI, MID and MAX empower kids to play and learn, safely. Pricing starts at $89 for the MINI, $149 for the MID and $119 for the MAX, in select regions beginning Q1.
- TCL’s first laptop, the BOOK 14 Go is both immersive and sleek, with 4G LTE connectivity and Microsoft Windows 11 OS for $349 in select regions starting Q2.
- The NXTWEAR AIR, our second-generation wearable display glasses are portable, light and slim, with an emphasis on comfort and style. Pricing and availability to come.
- LINK HUB 5G is a powerful 5G router delivering advanced Wi-Fi 6 and support for up to 256 users, making it smart home and smart office ready. Pricing and availability to come.
TCL Mobile Introduces 5G-enabled 30 Series Smartphones Coming Exclusively to the U.S. at CES 2022 LAS VEGAS – January 4, 2022 – TCL Communication, one of the world’s best-selling consumer electronics brands and leading technology companies, today announced the first devices in its upcoming 30 Series smartphone line at the 2022 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Each phone is currently exclusive to the US and aims to realize the company’s ongoing mission to make next-generation 5G connectivity accessible to more people. “Initiated with the introduction of the TCL Mobile brand in the summer of 2020, we have launched mobile devices in partnership with the largest US mobile operators, including Verizon, Metro by T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, US Cellular and Visible, “ said Eric Anderson, General Manager and Vice President of TCL Communication in North America. “Building upon that momentum, we’re excited to share that TCL Mobile products will be on the shelves of every major national operator this year.” The brand’s first 5G smartphone available on T-Mobile is the TCL 30 XE 5G, which delivers a premium 90Hz refresh rate display for enjoying your favorite content, along with a long-lasting battery so you can ensure your favorite videos and content will be available wherever you go. Its built-in 5G chipset, paired with 4GB of RAM, provides reliable performance and connectivity. The TCL 30 XE 5G is expected to launch at T-Mobile in the coming weeks, with additional carrier availability expected later this year. Exclusively available from Verizon, the TCL 30 V 5G has everything you need to create and capture content, including a triple rear camera featuring a 50 MP main camera. The smartphone’s 6.7-inch display, powered by TCL’s NXTVISION technology, makes visuals stand out for the ultimate entertainment experience. It also supports both Verizon’s Ultra-Wideband 5G and Nationwide 5G networks, and features a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core chipset. The TCL 30 V 5G is expected to launch in the coming weeks. Offering robust next-generation connectivity at affordable prices, these 30 Series devices provide just a glimpse of the broader 30 Series line-up, which will be fully revealed at Mobile World Congress 2022 in Barcelona. More details about the TCL 30 XE 5G and TCL 30 V 5G, including pricing and availability, will follow closer to launch. To learn more about TCL devices, please visit https://www.tcl.com/us/en/products/mobile
About TCL Electronics TCL Electronics (1070.HK) is one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer electronics companies and one of the world’s leading television and mobile device manufacturers. For nearly 40 years TCL has operated its own manufacturing and R&D centers worldwide, with products sold in more than 160 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. TCL specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of consumer electronics ranging from TVs, mobile phones, audio devices and smart home products as part of the company’s “AI x IoT” strategy. For more information on TCL mobile devices, please visit: http://www.tcl.com/global/en.html