[ad#ad-1]The HTC EVO 4G LTE is the flagship device for Sprint and it is only fitting that HTC new signature flagship device the One X be morphed into the HTC EVO 4G LTE. The HTC EVO 4G LTE is a 4.7-inch 720p AMOLED display device with a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. A 2,500mAh non-removable battery, 16GB of internal storage, a microSD slot, an 8-megapixel f2.0 lens rear camera with smart flash, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, 4G LTE connectivity(HD Voice), Beats Audio, NFC and Sense 4.0 atop Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
It is crafted from an aluminum space frame that is iodized to a black finish and thin finished down, the chemical enticed it’s still got a kick stand that is clearly marked in red that fits nicely with the design. The red colors are there to highly certain aspects to the device. Its got a dedicated camera button. This baby feels light and polished in your hands, HTC has really applied some new design principles to this device. I think HTC EVO user will be very happy with this device. So sit back and enjoy our hands on video. And stay tuned for more
- A true successor to the original, iconic HTC EVO™ 4G, the HTC EVO 4G LTE features a 4.7 inch HD super LCD2 screen protected with Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a dual-directional kickstand.
- Zippy speeds with a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm™ Snapdragon S4 processor.
- Features the HTC ImageChip, which delivers a superfast start-up time and the best image quality under adverse conditions.
- Beats By Dr. Dre™ Audio™ integration enabled across entire multimedia experience.
- Android™ 4.0 + HTC Sense 4™.