The Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket was the 4G LTE Galaxy S2 device in the US, on the AT&T. Powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, it sports a 4.5-inch SuperAMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, with 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 16GB internal Storage. It also house an 1850maH battery, which does add much wait to the device liek other 4G LTE smartphone.
Design wise it is similar to the Galaxy S2 Epic 4G touch on Sprint in size and general aesthetic. Though I will say the Skyrocket as a very surreal smoothness to it. From the back surface to the screen it self. Just Plain Smooth. We shall see how it handles in our full review.
- 4.5-inch SuperAMOLED Plus display(800×480 pixels)
- Android Gingerbread (2.3.5)
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, with 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB