[ad#ad-1]We got some hands-on time with the Plantronics GameCom 780 7.1 surround sound headset. All I have to say is WOW!!! this thing really pops. Plantronics, Have done an excellent job in creating a virtual gaming surround system. Audio literally jumps out of screen on to you with out. the headset is also very flexible and allows gamers superior comfort. So far this thing looks sick. We will give you a full break down once we get our hands-on a review unit. till then enjoy this video.
[showhide type=”pressrelease”]The Plantronics® GameCom® 780 USB headset with Dolby® technologies transforms standard audio into a stunning 7.1 surround sound experience. The noise-canceling mic kills background noise so your commands are loud and clear. When you need to take a break, built-in spin joints let the earpods lay flat for easy storage. Need to adjust volume? No problem. The controls are right on the earpods so you’ll always have eyes on. The GameCom 780 is built to last with superhero-strength cords and joints; ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband let you stay in the game for as long as it takes.
- Dolby® Headphone and Pro Logic® IIx technologies transform standard audio into a stunning 7.1 surround sound experience
- 40mm speakers pound out deep bass and immersive stereo sound
- Built-in spin-joints let the earpods lay flat for easy storage when you need to take a break
- Noise-canceling mic kills background noise so your team or opponents can clearly hear your commands
- Easy-to-reach on-ear volume and mute buttons let you adjust the sound and still keep a hand on the controls
- Superhero-strength cords and joints mean this USB headset will be around for all your battles
- Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband make the GameCom 780 perfect for gaming, and great for watching videos, listening to music, and making PC voice calls.[/showhide]