Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Bluetooth in-ears: sweat resistance, quick charge carrying case
Plantronics has just announced the release to last years success the Backbeat Go 2. We saw the initial BackBeat Go and liked what Plantronics had to offer at the time. Today, the Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 remembers up to eight devices; it also has DeepSleep mode shuts it down if you walk out of range without turning the power off, allowing it to sleep for up to six months. The internal batteries squeeze out about 4.5 hours of playtime for music, and an optional microUSB recharging case ($20) can provide about two and a half juice refills. The BackBeat go retails for &79.99 and $99.99 with the rechargeable case which look so sexy
- Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to your smartphone or tablet for music, movies, and calls.
- The P2i military-grade nano-coating protects the earbuds against sweat, moisture, and spills.
- Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
- Compact design easily slips into your pocket and tangle free cable keeps things simple.
- Three sizes of cushioned eartips and stabilizers make the fit custom and comfortable for active use and all day wearing.
- Enjoy your favorite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listening and 5 hours of talk time.
- DeepSleep mode puts buds into hibernation when away from the phone, extending battery readiness up to six months.
- Headset battery meter automatically shows onscreen for iPhone® and iPad®.
- Plantronics Battery Meter widget enables a headset battery meter on AndroidTM 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets.
- Features enabled by charging case
- Fully charged case enables up to 14.5 hours listen time.
- Press the battery icon on the case and the LED blinks to show you the battery level of the case.
- Just 20 minutes connected to the charging case adds another hour of listen time.