Mad shoe game – Eleven Pair of Fabulous Finds
It’s all about timing people. I may be a serious shoe shopaholic, but the upside is that I watch for and snag great deals. You can’t beat these prices. If you are selective enough about which ones you pick, you’d be surprised at how many folks think you spent a lot. Although I have some crazy shoes, I still try to pick ones that are somewhat sensible, don’t kill your feet, and can be worn at diverse occasions. Shoes are my friends…..
Charlotte Russe: six pair for $84 after shipping!
- Tatum: platform pump, open toe, pink satin with black velvet trim. These were very comfortable, and a BIG HIT!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!
- Finder: black wedge platform, open toe and slingback, faux leather and velvet trim. These will be a fall staple.
- Loraine, coral fabric round toe pump, cork detail platform and narrow heel, fabric flower “corsage”. Absolutely adorable!!!!
- Katrina: open toe, wedge platform, blue velvet/velour with turquoise detail on buckle and sole. Another fall staple.
- Pulse: felt/micro-suede, wedge pump, slightly narrowed toe, grey, purple, and fascia color block. Very hot!
Shoedazzle: 25% off and coupons
- Kianna: faux cork open toe, red fabric wedge platform heel. Comfy gold star.
- Mabel: red faux suede boot, snap side closures, wide slouchy shape, wedge wood heel. These look like a lot of fun. I need to steer clear of so many black boots.
- Estas Heel: tan pump, black strip of platform at the front, thin heel, red elastic straps. Both funky and sexy.
Nine West $17
- Letitgo: floral pattern, wedge heel, open toe, ankle strap. I saw these on “America’s next top model” lol!!!
Melitta: faux snakeskin, purple/orange mix, slight platform, rounded toe pump. This color combination is gorgeous!