Lumia 830 Exclusive to ATT@ $99 with Two year contract
The thinnest Lumia smartphone to date, the Lumia 830, will be available on Nov. 7 online exclusively at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores. You can purchase a Lumia 830 for $0 down on an AT&T Next plan including $18.75 a month with Next 182 and $22.50 a month with Next 12.2 You can also purchase the Lumia 830 for $99.99 with a two year commitment3 or $449.99 with no annual commitment.4
For a limited time, while supplies last, when you purchase a Nokia Lumia 830 you will get a free Fitbit Flex, a $99.99 value. The Fitbit Flex is an activity and sleep-tracking wristband that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep, helping you to achieve your fitness goals.5 You can wirelessly sync and view your data with the top downloaded Fitbit app, available for free from the Windows Phone Store.
AT&T currently offers the largest and most advanced portfolio of Windows Phone 8.1 devices – all connected to the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,6 covering more than 300 million Americans.
The Lumia 830 has an attractive design blending metal and polycarbonate that feels slim and sleek in your hand. Built for a life on-the-go, the smartphone takes outstanding pictures with the 10 MP PureView™ camera and allows you to enjoy your favorite Windows experiences, including Xbox, Skype, Office and Bing. You can also sync your digital life with OneDrive7, while sharing special moments on your favorite social media networks and enjoy popular Windows Phone apps.
Want to add a little personality to your device? Cortana, available on Windows Phone 8.1, is the only smartphone assistant who learns your interests and can set reminders by people, in addition to time or location.8 Plus, with Fitbit you can tap into a custom Cortana experience inside the Fitbit app to make tracking faster and easier. By speaking to Cortana, you can quickly log any of the 350,000 foods in the Fitbit database by saying things like, “Fitbit, I ate lasagne for dinner,” or “Fitbit, I had coffee with breakfast.” You can also create silent alarms for Fitbit trackers and, coming soon, you’ll be able to use Cortana to log activities.
The Lumia 830 also includes key features such as:
- Display –A 5-inch High Definition display delivers crisp, sharp images.
- Design: The Lumia 830 is the thinnest Lumia smartphone to date. A device that is equally as stylish as it is convenient; the Lumia 830 is perfect for your life on-the-go.
- Storage – The Lumia 830 comes with a spacious 16 GB of on-board storage (portion of memory occupied by existing content), with the option to expand it by up to 128 GB via MicroSD card slot.
- Battery Life – A 2200mAh Lithium Ion battery allows you to chat longer with your friends and family for up to 11 hours or keep it in standby mode for up to 22 days before you need to charge it again.9
- Wireless Charging – Conveniently charge your Lumia 830 supports with built-in PMA (Power Matters Alliance) wireless charging (chargers sold separately).
- Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office super users will feel right at home with the Lumia 830’s suite of Microsoft Office mobile apps. You can view and edit your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on the move without losing important formatting when you switch from your laptop to your smartphone.
For more information on the Lumia 830 visit: att.com/Lumia830. For more information on Windows Phone 8.1, check out this Mobile Minute.
The Nokia Lumia 830 earned four out of five stars on AT&T’s Eco-Rating system. The system, which rates the environmental factors of AT&T branded handset devices, was created to empower consumer choice around sustainability. For more information about this device’s rating, AT&T’s Eco-Rating System, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers a top-notch experience through fast and friendly service. Being recognized as the highest ranked wireless provider for overall purchasing experience by J.D. Power, 10 for the third time in a row, shows this commitment to the customer experience is making a difference. AT&T outperformed competitors in the J.D. Power 2014 Volume 2 study and received the “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row.”