Lumia 635 coming to AT&T next week: $99 GoPhone
Beginning July 25, customers can purchase a GoPhone Nokia Lumia 635 from AT&T at a launch price of $99.99. GoPhone is AT&T’s branded prepaid service. Starting August 8, they can also get the Nokia Lumia 635 online or in AT&T stores with black and orange back covers in the box for $139.99 at no annual commitment pricing.
With Windows Phone 8.1, 4G connectivity and a lightning-fast quad core processor, the Lumia 635 offers high-end innovations at an amazing price:
- Design that stands out from the crowd. The Lumia 635 features a new evolution of Lumia’s award-winning polycarbonate design. Content, apps and games look better on its 4.5” ClearBlack screen with visibility in bright daylight conditions.
- Enjoy the all-new Windows Phone 8.1 experience. Windows Phone 8.1 includes features such as Action Center, which shows new activities and notifications at a glance; Sense, a suite of features that takes the work out of managing data use, storage space and battery life; and a fast built-in keyboard with shape writing.
- Meet Cortana, your personal digital assistant. She gets to know you, anticipates your needs and respects your privacy. Available only on Windows Phone 8.1, Cortana’s your smartphone assistant who can set reminders by time, location and people. Simply ask Cortana for help.
- More of the apps you want. The Windows Phone apps portfolio is constantly growing, and the Lumia 635 comes pre-installed with many of the popular and useful apps including full Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Skype, Camera, MixRadio and Storyteller which work seamlessly to make the Lumia 635 a great tool for work and play.
- Live Tiles. Keep up to date with the things that matter most to you – like timeline posts, status updates, and much more – making your start screen a reflection of you.