DirecTV Now Review!
AT&T DirectV Now service is similar to many others currently out there like Sling from Dish and Playstation Vue. But the aggressive introductory pricing from AT&T and the channel feature sets. Put this on the a different level.
- App stability
- initial large selection of channels
- included addition video sources [AT&T Originals & Fullscreen]
- Affordable pricing structure
- Not available on Roku & multiple smart TV sets [other than LeEco]
- No DVR fuctionality at launch
- Can’t watch NFl Games off local channels
DIRECTV NOW programming packages are seeded from our existing satellite TV service, putting popular channels together for a great entertainment value:
- Live a Little – $35 / month (60+ channels)
- Just Right – $50 / month (80+ channels)
- Go Big –
$60Promotional for $35 / month (100+ channels)
- Gotta Have it – $70 / month (120+ channels)
Fans of HBO® and Cinemax® can add these channels for just $5 each per month in addition to your base programming package.
DIRECTV NOW will be available at launch through the following:
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Android mobile devices and tablets
- iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
- Chromecast (Android at launch; iOS in 2017)
- Google Cast-enabled LeEco ecotvs and VIZIO SmartCast Displays
- Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari web browsers