ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU Mini Graphics Card Unboxing
Small form factor PCs based on mini ITX motherboards are a popular choice for gamers and home users. Their compact cases are much easier to transport to LAN parties than a standard desktop PC, and stylish designs with comparatively low power requirements make them a natural choice for home theater PCs. The ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini is designed to maximize the potential offered by mini ITX motherboards by delivering high performance graphics. It uses an innovative DirectCU thermal design that combines a heat-spreading vapor chamber and the CoolTech Fan, which uses wide-angle airflow and venting to cool critical graphics card components.
- World’s first and only small form factor GeForce® GTX 670 graphics card for ITX/mATX gaming PCs
- DirectCU with vapor chamber offers 20% (7.5° C) cooler and 3X quieter performance
- New and advanced CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool
- Direct Power technology provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU, whether for gaming or overclocking
- Super Alloy Power components increase product longevity by up to 2.5 times as compared to reference components
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more via an intuitive interface