Adata Stylish PV100 power bank – Take Charge of Your Device
Style really does matter. I saw the new powerbank styles by Adata at CES, and knew I had to get my hands on some of them. It amazes me that too many folks dont use portable chargers and power banks. With a simple but eye catching choice of colors, I was immediately drawn to them. At first I actaully thought they were folio phone cases, with a caller id window. A few friends have already tried to snatch this one from me.
The PV 100 looks and feels stylish. It’s faux caller-id looking window is actually the battery level indicator and power button. Very handy!!!! It is a 4200 mAh li-polymer power bank. At that capacity, I successfully charged my Samsung G4 and then some. It gives you just enough to charge a smartphone fully, but not a tablet. So this makes it a perfect power bank on the go. It is flat enough at 8mm to carry in a small purse along with other items, although may get scratched on its pretty pearly front surface. The back is a nice brushed silver. As it uses micro usb, it is also compatible to other media devices. It comes with a compact USB/micro USB cable, which is a plus. Not all powerbanks do! There are built in safety measures to prevent over charging etc, as well as temperature protrection to monitor battery temp. Very reasonably priced at $39.99, you can find the PV100 on plenty of online stores.
- Six layers of circuit protection: Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, over voltage protection, and over-current protection.
- 8mm thin, 2.6 x 46 x 0.3 inches, and weighs 3.7 ounces
- Convenient power button and power indicator button.
- 4200 mAh li-polymer battery
- Fabulous colors – Blue, Pink, Black, and White