The Seidio ACTIVE case is a light, protective companion for the Samsung Galaxy SII, following the tradition of previous Seidio Active Cases. It provides shock absorbing protection with two interlocking layers in a thin case for your Samsung Galaxy S III.
The design and materials in the plastic and silicone provide users with improved device grip, while the rubberized coating on the exoskeleton makes it easy to slip the case in and out of a pocket or purse.
The built-in metal kickstand can be used in landscape orientation for a hands free experience when viewing multimedia, managing photo slideshows, and displaying clocks and calendars. ACTIVE (with kickstand) does not support device in portrait orientation.
- Overall thickness of only 2.2 mm
- Magnetic kickstand provides convenience by easily snapping back in when not in use
- The interior casing is made of highly durable yet compact and lightweight polymer to absorb shock
- Arachnid design of the exoskeleton gives your device extra protection at the most vulnerable spots
- All controls and ports remain fully accessible and functional while in the case
- Compatible with ACTIVE
What I love about the case is how light it is and how it adds very little in weight to the Galaxy SIII; ensure you still have the same feel and comfort to the Galaxy SIII. Overall it’s a well made protective case for the GSIII