The G600 is first and foremost, a very comfortable mouse. The design of the mouse falls in line with what I have come to expect from Logitech’s gaming line of mice. An amazing build quality and ergonomic design only highlight the feature sets of the device. With 20 customizable buttons, on-the-fly profile and dpi switching, this mouse adds versatility to your gaming style.
The initial setup of the device was quite easy. After installing the Logitech Gaming Software, plug in the device and you are ready to take your MMO world by storm. During the installation of the device all MMO games on my system were recognized, and profiles were provided accordingly. In addition, the default key mappings for the G9 through G14 buttons (they map to Action Bar buttons 1 – 6) makes this mouse useable right out the box, with no customizations.
After using the mouse for a short gaming session, I am definitely looking forward to some extended usage as well as more profile customizations. The G600 is not a heavy mouse; however it has enough weight to prevent each minor hand movement from turning into a sweeping GUI gesture. Its lack of a counter weight system is made up for by the on-the-fly DPI setting. From the ease of the initial setup to the gaming experience with this mouse and the location of the 12 side loaded G buttons. This could be the best gaming mouse I’ve used all year.
- Resolution: 200 – 8200 dots per inch (dpi)
- Image processing: 11.25 megapixels/second
- Max. acceleration: 30G*
- Max. speed: up to 160 inches (4.06 m)/second*
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Sleep mode: disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: .09 µ (k)**
- Static coefficient of friction: .14 µ (s)**
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Cord: 15 grams
- Buttons (Left / Right / Third): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- Weight: 133 grams (without cable)
- Dimensions: 118mm x 75mm x 41mm
- Cable length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)