LG Spectrum to Verizon on Jan 19th w/4.5HD display &1.5Ghz Snapdragon S3 processor
Formally know as the Lg Revolution 2, the LG Spectrum sets its rays on Jan 19th as its launch date, it come packed with 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity and massive 4.5″ HD display at 329pp, with Real Stripe pixel arrangement and is not PenTile. The LG Spectrum Launch with HD ESPN Scorecenter content and the Netflix HD. We will be on had to give you a first hand look at the spectrum coming CES 2012.
A look at the specs:
- 4.5″ True HD IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor
- 8MP rear camera, shoots 1080p video
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of on-board storage, 16GB micro SD card pre-installed
- 4G LTE
- Mobile hotspot shares up to 10 connections
- Android 2.3
- 1830mAh battery (optional 3000mAh extended battery available at launch)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Dimensions: 5.33″ x 2.71″ x .41″
- Weight: 4.99 oz.