HTC Desire Eye Nov 7th @$149, HTC Desire RE Nov 12th @$149
Purchase the HTC Desire EYE in Coral Reef (white) for $0 down on an AT&T Next plan for $22.92 per month on AT&T Next 182 or $27.50 per month on AT&T Next 12.2 You can also get the smartphone for $149.99 with a two-year agreement3 or at no annual commitment for $549.99.
Additionally, customers can save $50 on a RE by HTC, a 16MP point and shoot camera, when they purchase the HTC Desire EYE on an AT&T Next plan or a two-year agreement.
“Optimized for taking selfies, HTC Desire EYE is AT&T’s first smartphone with a 13MP front-facing camera and a dual LED flash,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Device Marketing and Developer Services, AT&T. “Both HTC Desire EYE and RE have many great features that allow you to capture your moments – all on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,6 covering more than 300 million Americans.”
HTC Desire EYE comes outfitted with a powerful 2.3 GHz Quad-Core processor, a 2400mAh battery, 16GB of on-board storage7 and up to 128GB additional storage with a microSD™ card (sold separately).
Check out the AT&T Mobile Minute for HTC Desire EYE. Additional key features include:
- Picture Perfect: With a front and rear facing 13MP camera, capture high-resolution moments and see them on an immense 5.2-inch full High Definition display (1080p); the quintessential smartphone for taking selfies. You can also capture more background and wider group shots with an 88 degree front-facing wide-angle lens, complemented with full-power dual LED flash.
- Video Camera for Every Move: Equipped with hands-free face-tracking, dynamic cropping, and noise cancellation, the HTC Desire EYE keeps you in frame and in the spotlight, following you where you go. With your face and upper body always in-frame and presented in the best light during video chats, people can clearly focus on you and hear you instead of being distracted by background action and noise.
- Immersive BoomSound™ Audio: For powerful and balanced sound, the HTC Desire EYE comes with HTC BoomSound dual front-facing stereo speakers. Plus a built-in amplifier boosts volume projected toward you.
For additional information, visit www.att.com/DesireEye.
The HTC Desire EYE earned four out of five stars on AT&T’s Eco-Rating system. The system, which rates the environmental factors of AT&T branded handset devices, was created to empower consumer choice around sustainability. For more information about this device’s rating, AT&T’s Eco-Rating System, and how you can join AT&T in making a difference, please visit http://att.com/ecospace.
RE, a point and shoot camera, comes with a 16MP camera sensor with a 146 degree wide-angle lens, and effortlessly integrates with your smartphone and user settings to automatically back up your photos and videos to the cloud.9 An 820mAh rechargeable battery supports 1 hour and 40 minutes of continuous 1080p High Definition recording capability.10 Additional key features include:
- Intuitive Controls: Just grab, point and shoot with RE’s intuitive controls. The grip sensor is always on and wakes the capture capability when you pick it up. Tap the shutter button to capture photos or press and hold to take videos.
- Cloud Back-up and Easy Sharing: RE can integrate with Android and iOS devices to back up your photos and videos to the cloud so you can access and share them anywhere. Use the RE app to connect your smartphone to back up your content to third-party cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.9
- Waterproof: RE is IPX7-compliant11 meaning you can capture photos and videos up to one meter underwater for 30 minutes without a protective case.
- Cinematic Features: Time-lapse and slow motion options give you the tools to capture your world in your own way.