How to power On & Off the Xbox One from your Smartphone
Microsoft’s new Xbox One Smartglass App beta , which is now available on Windows Phone & Android gives you the ability to turn your Xbox One On & Off from you Smartphone. The App will be available for iOS devices as well. First off you have to be on the same WiFi network as your Xbox One Console.
- When you open the SmartGlass app, tap the Xbox icon at the top center or the screen.
- The name of the Xbox with a moon and cloud next to it shows up in the list of consoles on your network.
- Tap the name of your Xbox One and tap the Turn On button.
When you want to power off the Xbox One:
- Tap the Xbox One icon at the top center of the screen
- Tap the name of your Xbox One in green
- Tap the Turn Off button