Buy one Samsung Galaxy S7, Get one Free from AT&T
Now, new and existing AT&T1 customers can purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge and get a Galaxy S7 free when adding a second line and buying both on AT&T Next.
“There’s never been a better time to switch to AT&T,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “You can get this buy-one, get-one offer and also get up to $650 in credits per line to help you switch to AT&T when you trade in your current smartphones and buy new ones on AT&T Next. Plus, you can get unlimited data if you have DIRECTV or Uverse2. These deals are incredible.”
Here’s how the buy-one, get-one offer3 works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
- After $695 in credits a Galaxy S7 will be free or the credits may be applied towards the purchase of an S7 edge.
If you’ve already purchased (starting Feb. 26 your phones and you meet the above criteria), we’ll credit your account for the second phone.
Business customers can also take advantage of this incredible offer.
For more information, visit www.att.com/newsroom.
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2 Switch offer: Ltd time (Ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico). Each line reqs elig. port-in, trade-in, purch. & svc. Min. $10 trade-in credit/promo card (for AT&T products/svc only) + prepaid card (w/in 90 days) for device balance/early term. fee amount less trade-in. Credits valid for 5 mths & not valid for cash. Fees, charges and restrictions apply. Details at att.com/switch. AT&T Unlimited Plan requires eligible TV service. If not eligible, AT&T will move you to 10 GB plan (Overage charge $15/GB) or may move to your old plan (restrictions apply). After 22GB of data usage, AT&T may slow speeds. Fees, charges, additional usage and other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
3 Limited time offer (Ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico) Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement at $23.17 a month. Pay up to $69.51 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $695) is due. Activation, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See att.com/buyonegiveone for details
– See more at: http://about.att.com/story/buy_the_new_samsung_galaxy_s7_get_one_free.html#sthash.WC93tKUn.dpuf