AT&T Samsung S9 News
Starting March 2nd, AT&T customers and businesses can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, arriving in our stores on March 16th. And by the end of March, it’ll be available to FirstNet users – the country’s first and only high-speed communications platform built for first responders – providing the functionality public safety agencies and first responders deserve.
On AT&T Next, consumers can buy the Samsung Galaxy S9 for $26.34 or the Samsung Galaxy S9+ for $30.50 over 30 months.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 will also be available at select Cricket Wireless stores and online beginning on March 16th.
The Galaxy S9 features a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge Infinite Display and the Galaxy S9+ packs in a 6.2-inch display, for those looking for even more screen. Both are paired with DIRECTV, so AT&T customers can enjoy some of the best in entertainment from movies to live-action sports to made-for-TV series and even live concerts. Customers also get HBO included with the latest AT&T unlimited data plans.
For those who love to capture live moments, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ features Super Slow-mo – capturing 4x as many frames per second – and 4K UHD recording capabilities. In addition, the S9+ takes your camera to the next level with 3 extra features, which include: Dual Camera, a dual OIS on both lenses; Clear Zoom, letting you capture crisp photos when shooting from a distance; and Live Focus, letting you focus and adjust amount of background blur in your photos.
Other features made for Work & Play on the Galaxy S9 and S9+ include:
- One tap. Two apps. With App Pair and a tap of your finger, you can launch 2 apps at once and use them side by side on the immersive Infinity Display.
- Conquer the elements. With an IP68 rating, the Galaxy S9/S9+ is water and dust resistant, so you can use it worry-free.
- Unlock with a look. Users can choose between three different biometric authentication options – iris, fingerprint and facial recognition. Fusion biometrics now lets you unlock your device, even if you’re in the dark or bright light.
- Keep it all. Get up to 6x more storage with a 400GB MicroSD card. And have peace of mind knowing you’ll have more room for videos, photos and files when you need it most.
- More power to you. Stay out late and get more done with a battery that outlasts your day.
- Charge fast. Avoid the wires and power-up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast-Wireless Charger.
Bringing the tech upgrades that they need, first responders subscribing to FirstNet will be able to add the Galaxy S9 and S9+ to the list of tools they can use to safely and effectively respond to emergencies. Both devices will let them tap into the full FirstNet experience, delivering a reliable, highly secure and always-on connection to the critical information they need. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ is also the first Samsung device with built-in Band 14 access.